Halloween Sugar Skull

As you all know Halloween is upon us, my all time favorite holiday, and I have a very easy halloween look just for you guys.....the SUGAR SKULL!!! This look is inspired by the mexican holiday Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead), a celebration where men, women, and children honor their deceased loved ones. 
I actually did this look for Halloween a few years ago and everyone absolutely loved it! I see more and more sugar skulls every year during Halloween. It has become quite popular. The best thing about this look is that its so easy to do and you can get creative with your colors and designs! If you want to acheive this look for your next halloween party watch the video below!!   
I will say that this is my FIRST youtube tutorial and i just want to give props to all the beauty gurus on youtube that make these tutorials every week. IT IS NOT EASY!!!! Lighting, backgrounds, editing, etc..... I spent maybe two hours just on setting everything up and I still never got it right. So i do apoligize for the lighting and quality I hope you guys can see the video okay. I do have a lot to learn on youtube tutorials!! 




I never realized how annoying my voice was until i heard it on video!! HAAAAA I hope you guys enjoy this tutorial....if you did be sure to like and suscribe!!! 



This was the first sugar skull I did before filming the tutorial. I didn't use the green and it was pretty simple without the designs. I also made a headband with flowers from the dollar store, a headband and glued a skull in the middle!   


I can't wait to see what you guys come up with if you do this look for Halloween hashtag #lunaskull. I would love to see all of your sugar skull designs!! GET CREATIVE!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Shop Now

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author