Lemon Dill Salmon

Tonight I have fish on my brain! I  baked salmon for dinner and this was my first time EVER to try and cook salmon so i was very nervous at first but it turned out GREAT! Hope you guys enjoy!!

Lemon Dill Salmon





Ingredients:

1 to 1 1/2 pound of salmon
salt
pepper
paprika
garlic powder
2 lemons
fresh dill
1 stick of butter
olive oil


Directions:
 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray or a drizzle of olive oil. Place salmon skin side down on pan.


Sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. I kinda just eyeballed the amount I used.


Sprinkle with fresh dill and squeeze 1 small lemon or 1/2 of a large lemon juice over salmon.


Cut your butter into thin slices and place on top of salmon. Cut lemon into slices and place on salmon then drizzle a little olive oil on top.


Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes depending on thickness of salmon.




A simple week night salmon made with lemon, dill, and spices prepared in just minutes!! I served this salmon with steamed broccoli and it was a hit!!








0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Shop Now

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author