TooFaced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick

I am really loving these new TooFaced Melted Lipsticks.... I had to share these with you guys. Let me first say that I am a lipstick junkie!! I own tons of lipsticks and if i wear nothing else on my face I will wear a lipstick.....ALWAYS.  I have been wearing nothing but these Melted lipsticks lately and they have become my new favorite thing.

These pretty babies come in six different shades.....nude, peony, coral, fuchsia, ruby, and violet.
The best thing about these lipsticks is that they are long lasting like a stain, they give you shine, and they have very BOLD pigmented colors! Those are the main things i look for in every lipstick and this formula is perfect. THANK YOU TOOFACED! 

I love the precision tip sponge applicator on this lipstick. It makes the color glide on so smooth and easily, you don't even need a lip liner for it.



My favorite two shades right now are violet and fuchsia. I think these two shades are perfect for the spring!! Below are some pictures of me wearing the two shades I even paired it with pretty spring flowers!



You can get these lipsticks HERE and also check out the rest of TooFaced's new Spring Collection. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Shop Now

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author